NewStore Event Space, Schiffbauerdamm 22, Berlin
Today we host GTEC mentoring session on building a B2B startup. Snacks & drinks will be provided.
70% of German startups have a business that is entirely or partly B2B-oriented. Still, there seem to be few big success stories or exits yet. So what's the secret? How do you get your B2B startup off the ground? How do you overcome grueling sales cycles, build pilot projects, get your first customers on board, find financing?
Presented by GTEC's Managing Director Education Christoph Räthke, four of Germany's most experienced B2B startup leaders convene to give you insights, hear your pitches, and provide advice on best practice from their personal stories at this GTEC Open Mentoring session:
- Michael v. Roeder, CEO Sensorberg, ex-CTO Vattenfall
- Jens Panek, CFO and founder of Customer Alliance, Europe's leading portal provider for hotel customer reviews and revenues
- Benjamin Thym, CEO and founder of offerista.com, Germany's "future of retail" startup brick-and-mortar stores flourish in the digital age
- Sebastian Winkler, CEO and founder of medizintechnikmarkt.de, Europe's leading B2B marketplace for medical devices
You won't find this level of hands-on entrepreneurial expertise anywhere outside Silicon Valley - guaranteed!
- Short keynotes
- Startup pitches and Q&A
- Open, moderated Q&A and networking