Building an MVP and creating enthusiasm for your USP among first customers is a great start, “From 1 to 1 Million” will show you how to gear your start up to scale exponentially.
In only one hour you will learn about the basic challenges that you and your team face when scaling and profitability need to go hand in hand. Do you have the right people on board, is your product or service set up for scaling and when is the right time to start this phase? We will provide you with a basic check list what you need to have in place before entering scaling. Come and join us for a fun session on scaling and growth!
This event is hosted by the Founder Institute & Factor10, featuring Felix Staeritz and Falk Sonnenschmidt.
Who should attend?
• Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a local startup
• Anyone who wants to meet local investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and founders
• Anyone who wants to learn about scaling and team structures
• No service providers offering their services please!
What is the Agenda?
• Welcome and Socializing
• Introductory Talks by Ecosystem Organizations
• Panel Discussion with Representatives from Top Local Organizations
• Question and Answer Session
• Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit https://fi.co/courses/from-1-to-1-million-when-to-scale-how-to-scale-and-who-do-you-need/meetup
Hope to see you there!
Spielfeld Digital Hub
Situated in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin, Spielfeld acts as a facilitator of collaborations and conversations between traditional industries and the innovators.
Using our infrastructure, connections to emerging technologies, inspiring events and world class network, we bring different perspectives together and foster the innovation of organisations by enabling the people who drive them
This event is sponsored by the Founder Institute Berlin startup accelerator. Founder Institute provides a step-by-step program that gives startup founders the structure, mentor support, and network of entrepreneurs they need to start an enduring company. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 60 countries, the Founder Institute's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and build sustainable startup ecosystems worldwide.