Berlin’s quarterly AI summit for applied artificial intelligence calls for all AI enthused product, business, and tech people to our third edition at betahaus Berlin on January 11th at 7pm.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE
Berlin AI is proud to announce our speakers at this seasons quarterly summit:
• Dr. Dirk Gratzel (CEO, Precire): Monitoring technologies in the corporate context: does your language betray you?
• Anna Ott (Chief HR Officer, Deutsche Tekom hub:raum) & Luc Dudler (Co-Founder, Job Pal): How AI and chat bots can enhance HR & recruiting
• Tilman Böhme (Co-Founder, FutureOfVoice): Beyond eCommerce: Future Voice Interactions (and how realistic they are to implement today)
• Martin Karlsson (Co-Founder, Lateral.io): Democratisation of AI Technologies and Practical Considerations: the current AI Tech Stack and the "you don't need a PhD anymore" hypothesis
The talks are followed by informal peer to peer exchanges on the topics of:
• Text | Table Host: TBD
• Audio | Table Host: TBD
• Image + Video | Table Host: TBD
• Data Modeling | Table Host: TBD
The quarterly summit aims to develop the growing community that existas around machine learning and related technologies. web + app developers, product designers, founders + entrepreneurs, project + team leaders, and anyone who is related to the aspect of developing products!
19:00 - Mingle with drinks + snacks 19:30 - Talks (15 min each) 20:30 - Focused Peer-to-Peer discussions 22:00 - Official closing + Unofficial networking
As we're all on a tight schedule, the summit is going to start and end on time. All participants will be invited to our community to further exchange and stay in touch afterwards.