KPMG, Klingelhöferstraße 18, Berlin
If you are interested in understanding how to set-up a company the right way, then join us for Startup Legal. Learn from a top local attorney the key things that you need to know to start your company. What might be legal pitfalls along the way if you are running a company? What is the most appropriate type of company to start? What agreements should you have in place when you start, and what pitfalls should you avoid?
• Stefan Kimmel (Senior Manager, KPMG Legal)
Who Should Attend?
• Anyone interested in incorporating an early-stage company
• Anyone that wants an understanding of basic corporate law
• Anyone who has questions about Founder Institute legal agreements
What are some of the Topics?
• When should you incorporate your company
• What are the steps to incorporate a business
• What agreements should you understand as a Founder
• How do you handle cofounders, team members and employees
What is the Agenda?
• Welcome and Socializing
• Introduction to the Founder Institute
• Overview of Legal Pitfalls
• Question and Answer
The event is free to attend, but you need to reserve a spot here:
Hope to see you there!