Urho Kekkosen katu 7 B, Helsinki
On December's Management 3.0 meetup, we are going to talk about Worker Happiness:
How can we ensure that people stay engaged and happy at work, so that we all are productive as a result?
We are hosted by Gofore, and Gofore Crew Coach Heini Ala-Vannesluoma and Erkki Salminen, Gofore's Director of Culture and Competences, will bring a case from Gofore related to the theme of the session for us to discuss.
We will discuss topics like following:
• How to get information on how happy workers are?
• How to act on that information?
• How to create an environment that supports the engagement and happiness of workers?
• The agenda of the meetup consists of a short introduction and group exercises and discussions
• Facilitator Antti Kirjavainen
• We offer coffee, tea and a simple breakfast to the participants
• Meetup is sponsored by Gofore
• Meetup is organized by Flowa