Korkeavuorenkatu 35, Helsinki, 00130, Helsinki
If you want to be as convincing as possible when you present your business to others, then join us for this workshop with the two very experienced presentation coaches, Janne Saarikko and Reidar Wasenius. In two hours, this intensive workshop will help you improve your presentation skills and understand the components of a great presentation. Pitching is a key skill of every successful entrepreneur. How do you communicate your business clearly to employees, customers, and investors? What are some common mistakes that make you look inexperienced? What is the best way to pitch your business?
• Reidar Wasenius (Personal Brainer, Founder, BRIIM)
• Janne Saarikko (CMO Mentor / Creator of Firsts / Founder, Gorillaventures / www.jannesaarikko.com / www.officenomad.org)
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
• Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
• Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
• Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
• What are the components of a great startup pitch
• How do you pitch complex concepts in a simple way • What are some mistakes to avoid when pitching
• How do you know when you pitch is good enough
• and more...
What is the Agenda?
• Welcome and Socializing
• Introduction to the Founder Institute
• Expert Talks on How to Pitch Your Business
• Pitch Workshop
• Speed Pitching
• Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit http://fi.co/e/114911/meetup
Hope to see you there! --- Also remember to sign up for our Founder Insight mailing list to receive exclusive startup training videos and articles every Monday and Thursday: http://eepurl.com/SLa