TUT Mektory centre, Raja 15, Tallinn
NB! Register your participation on event's webpage at http://www.tehnohack.ee/
One of the biggest Baltic hardware hackathon brings together innovative idea authors with hardware and software engineers. The goal is to build a functional device from the idea during a weekend – is it a minidrone, smart birdnest or something else. Each idea will get a 4 to 8 member team, that needs to build the first prototype. Everybody has a chance to propose an idea for building until October 10th @ http://www.tehnohack.ee/en/
Event mentors will choose the best ideas that will be built during 27. - 29. October. Registration without idea is open until October 23rd. It does not matter which skills you have – everybody, who wants to build something, is welcome. We are waiting for people from students to high-end engineers. Extremely welcome are start-up entrepreneurs and their ideas. Feel free also to participate if you have just some hobby project...
Best ideas will get a 200€ support for purchasing building components. Also mentor and team of engineers will be assigned for a weekend, who will bring the idea to reality.
Elektrilevi Smart City track TehnoHack 2017 helps to focus on how to provide a successful start for the Smart City solutions that can have potential for the future. Best project gets 1700€ prize. Most potential projects might get proposal for further cooperation with Elektrilevi. Read more at http://www.tehnohack.ee/tracks/
Event takes place in Tallinn University of Technology Mektory centre, 15 Raja Street, Tallinn, Estonia.
Awards The award fund of TehnoHack 2017 exceeds 5000€. Best prototypes may receive various prizes:
• The grand prize of TehnoHack 2017 is 2000 €
• Elektrilevi Smart City track prize is 1700 €
• Elektrilevi will award the best team on event with 800 €
• The best combination of idea and implementation will win a place in Ajujaht TOP30. From this position it is possible to gain forward to TV-show, which prize fund is[masked] €!
• Well formed and made idea has an opportunity to be picked up to TOP 40 list of Protoron’s next financing round selection process. Round’s winner can continue in Startup Incubator.
• YEInternational will award best teams with their gift cards (500 €, 300 €, 200 €)
We are waiting both start-up company's and hobby project ideas. Read more at http://www.tehnohack.ee/
TehnoHack is organized by MTÜ Skeemipesa and TUT Mektory center. TehnoHack 2017 Gold sponsor is Elektrilevi OÜ TehnoHack Silver sponsors are Fein-Elast Estonia and YEInternational. TehnoHack sponsors are Proekspert, Arrow, Estonian Electronics Industries Association. Our partners are Farnell Element14, Ajujaht, Protoron, TehnoHack is financed by Council of Gambling Tax 3D printing service is provided by Massportal