The Hub @ Zalando, Tamara-Danz-Straße 1 , Berlin
PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THIS EVENT ON EVENTBRITE USING THIS LINK
Join us for a special TOA satellite event! On Thursday, July 13th, we’re bringing together an expert panel on ‘New Age of Analytics for Digital Products?’ at Zalando.
Everyone intuitively accepts that usage of data in product decision-making can be extremely valuable. This intuition has been strong enough to initiate major investments by companies towards data-drivenness. However, first-movers in this space know that the challenges at hand are significant. Learn from these early movers via an expert panel discussion on the practical challenges, as well as successes and failures, that are shaping the new age of best practices and methodologies in digital products with:
• Dr. Lorenz Jüngling, CPO at N26
• Sebastien Foucaud, Co-Founder & Managing Director at Certace
• Tim-Fabien Pohlmann, Head of Analytics at Spreadshirt
• Dat Tran, Senior Data Scientist at Pivotal
• Valentine Gogichashvili, Head of Data Engineering Product Analytics at Zalando
6.30 - 7.00 pm: Doors open
7.00 - 8.30 pm: Panel discussion + Q&A
8.30 - 10.00 pm: Drinks
Important Note: Please remember to bring your ID and Eventbrite confirmation for admission.